About Brandcomfest / Largest gathering of stakeholders of Nigeria's brand & marketing communication industry
The brands and marketing communication industry in Nigeria has witnessed fast paced evolution in recent years with the emergence of more areas of specialization within its value chains.
The brands and marketing communications industry is growing tremendously globally with new trends and technologies– AI, Machine Leaning, etc, which Nigerian brands and agencies are yet to fully embrace.
Increasingly, clients are focused more on creating more effective connections and engagements with consumers leading to the demand/more rise to specialization and which has led to an increase to the interdependence of agencies bearing in mind that communication is no longer one-side-fits all.
Unfortunately, there is no platform of convergence for these different stakeholders in the IMC value chain to foster co creation while addressing each of the challenges of the sub sectors.
Hence, Brandcom Fest is conceived to bridge this gap.
And showcase and celebrate brands, agencies and individuals that have demonstrated and maintained their leadership in various sector of the economy.
- To be the largest gathering of stakeholders in the brand and marketing communication landscape, which caters to the most contemporary and topical issues in the industry.
- To be the foremost thought-leadership platform for stakeholders within the brands and marketing communication value chain.
- To be the most credible and prestigious platform recognizing, rewarding and inspiring agencies, brands and individuals in the marketing communications and media landscape in Nigeria.
- Keynote presentations and panel discussions by professionals with enviable track records.
- An assemblage of key stakeholders in the brands and marketing communications industry.
- Award presentation to game-changers within agencies and brands, as well as individuals.